White Oil (industrial/cosmetic/food grade) /White Oil
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,100 US $1,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Bag or According to Requirment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: industrial/cosmetic/food grade
- Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
- Purity: 75%-95%
- pH Value: 7.0-9.0
- Fluid Loss: ≤8.5ml
- Adsorbent Variety: Other
- Specification: SGS ISO
- Name: Carboxymethyl Cellulose
- Moisture %: ≤8.0
- D.S.: ≥0.8
- Apparent Viscosity MPa.S: ≤80
- CAS No.: 9004-32-4
- Trademark: emi
- Origin: China
2.for waste water, oil drilling, paper making ects
3. high charge stability
Anionic polyacrylamide is a water-soluble synthetic polymer, which has the properties of flocculation, thickening, shear, resistance reducing and dispersion.
2.Catalogue of anionic polyacrylamide:
Solid content (%)
Degree of hydrolysis(%)
1). Materials used for drilling mud additives, can reducethe friction of the drill bit to extend the service life of drill bits to improvethe penetration rate and the footage, reduce the time for drilling the plug, the collapse of effective anti-wells, in addition to thickening the water used in flooding, fracturing fluid and selective water shutoff, for Enhanced Oil Recovery Significant Effect;
2). In the mining, coal mining industry can be used for waste water, coal washing waste water clarifier.
3). Used for municipal sewage sludge, municipal solid waste and industrial effluent;
4). Paper-making industry for the clarification of liquid caustic soda, fiber dispersing agent, can improve the beating, the filler retention agents, paper strengthening agent, can be used to improve the treatment rate and the white water recovery;
5). Used in Textile, CarpetIndustry, Sizing, Quick-setting Cement,Synthetic Resin Coating. Photosensitive Polymers, Adhesives, Dispersing Agent, as well as Agricultural Soil Gel, Slurry Stabilizers, Soil Amendments;
6). Oil field water treatment to deal with the recovery of oil.
4.According to the properties of product, the followings should be noticed during the process of preparation and usage.
1. The concentration shouldn't be too high, normally between 0.05%-0.5%.
2. During the process of dissolving the product, stir slowly while adding the product slowly to half-water-filled tank, this can help the product disperse rapidly. Addition of product without stirring the mixture, or addition of water after product into the tank is forbidden to avoid the formation of big chunk, which is difficult to dissolve.
3. Water used to prepare solution should be neutral. Normally, tap water is fine in this process, no specific requirement.
4. The speed of stirring or agitation should be in a proper range. Relatively slow speed can cause increase of dissolution time and low level of dispersion; In contrast, too furious speed can break the linear chain, consequently, damaging the relevant properties of the product.
5. Normally, the product can be dissolved in water at room temperature, with no heating needed. In cold weather like winter, the solution temperature can be raised up to 30-40 to increase dissolution speed, but should not exceed 60 to avoid degradation of the product.
6. Low concentration of product solution should be prepared freshly for use and the storage time can not exceed 24h, otherwise, the quality of the product could degrade.
7. Formation of two layers for the emulsion after long time of storage does not affect the quality of the product and the emulsion can still be used after stirring to form homogenous phase.