Polyester Hollow Staple Fiber
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,200 US $1,700|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||250-300kg/Bale, 25ton/40FCL|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: polyester stable fiber-AA Grade
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Fiber Type: Staple
- Function: High Strength Fiber
- Style: Hollow Conjugated
- Use: Filling Material,Non-Woven Fabric
- Fineness: 3D / 7D / 15D,7.7dtex
- Regular Items: Hcs (Hollow Conjugated Siliconized)
- Delivery Detail: 25days After Receiving T/T Prepayment or Original
- Specification: ISO9001 SGS CIQ
- HS Code: 550320000
- Usage: Concrete, Filling Material, Spinning, Non-Woven Fabric
- Feature: Anti-Pilling, Abrasion-Resistant, Anti-Distortion
- Color: White
- Structure: Miscellaneous Chain Synthetic
- Grade: Virgin
- Fiber Length: 32mm / 64mm
- Application: Filling Quilt, Pillow, Cushion, Toys etc.
- Packaging Detail: 300kg/Bale, About 25tons/40′hq
- Trademark: eminent
- Origin: China
Packaging & Delivery
|as per requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days|
We are specialized in all kinds of polyester staple fibers, for example: Conventional fiber 0.9D-15D, various hollow PP cotton with silicons / without silicons 3D-15D, Special PSF7D-15D.
These products are widely mainly used in Pad, Mattress, Needle-punched fabric, Industrial base cloth, Quilt, Pillow, Stuffed toy, Man-made fur and Man-made down etc.
These products have good hand-touch, fine luster and elasticity.
We are supplying permanent flame-resist, retardant polyester staple fiber
for many kinds fo flame retardant non-woven and wadding products.
This fiber is not treated by some flame retardant agent on the surface of the fiber,
but produced by the master chip of flame retardancy.
So, its flame retardancy is permanent and can not be washed or lost permanetly.
This fiber does not make any harmful gas and cannot be burned by fire.
Our products mainly include 0.9D-15D common fibers, 2.5D-15D three-hole fibers,7D expanded fibers and all kinds of sub-chemical fibers and all types of fire resistant fibers, antibiosis fibers, bamboo carbon fibers, far IR fibers, etc., which are widely used in polyester wadding, non-glue cotton, needle punch fabrics, water punch fabrics, apprentice fabrics, bedding & clothing, pillow inners, plush toys, fake fur, etc.